CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Silent Explosion

This is what Didi and Soumik-da have been up to all winter. I thought I'd share the joyeous fruits of their labour with you.







Amritorupa Kanjilal also writes at Rivers I Have Known: Books, Reviews, and More. Please visit her there!  

13 paper boats came floating back to me:

Unknown said...

Amazing pics...I m so jealous... I have trying for these flowers in my choti si balcony in my flat..but no use..There is no sunlight on my floor!!! :((( I hate mumbai for this reason!!!

Minko said...

Explosion indeed!:)

SUBHADIP said...

Lovely pics..yes, ami Orkut , Gtalk e aci..Gtalke add korew nile paro..

laddu said...

awesome pics yaar....yeh sab unhone ghar mein kiya!! cool yaar....

Unknown said...

Well, I thought you were in my Spanish class who is doing M.A. in Film Studies from JU. Seems a mistake... Don't mind...

Anyways, if you know a language previously, mainly foreign, you know how to learn a new language. So, it'll definitely help you in that aspect.

Seems a flower show... Nice photographic sense...

Minko said...

I'm quite ignorant in things like this!:(
How do I become a follower? could you please tell me?[ provided you've time enough to tolerate my whims]

Minko said...

Done it! I have become amazingly intelligent!

Minko said...

hmm...my id is minkodgster@gmail.com!:)

Anil Sawan said...

wow, beautiful flowers!!

and i am in luv with ur header pic.. did ya design it??

Minko said...

I always face terrible difficulties to choose something from Suman's ouevre..I can pick 50 songs at one go....

jaatishmor, shaara raat jwolechhey nibir, ey tumi kemon tumi, thomkey aachhey chokher nichey, jawto durey jaabey bondhu,shawkaal belaar roddur, jaagey jaagey raat....nah, possibilities are endless!

Shubhajit said...

Thats some flower show! By the way, have a look at my comments to your last post...

Anonymous said...

Lovely , amazing .... there are no words to express their beauty ... just wonderful . . .

ShantanuDas said...

MOstly Dahlias right? in english they are Chrysanthemums right? and I am seeing some familiar flowers.. Once I was into gardening.like Bonsai also.. and indoor plants.. ur didi's garden ..

hmmm I think such a post deserves complimentary flowers and here are
some roses from me for you..