CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's Been a Long Time

Hello friends,
It's been a long time, but I've been quite busy. I created my own website, and I write there now!

Please do check it out at Rivers I Have Known: Books, Reviews, and More

Looking forward to your visit and feedback. thank you!
LGL

4 paper boats came floating back to me:

Sudeshna Thakurta said...

All the best, Amritorupa!

Sanjana sekar said...

Thanks for sharing such a great information..Its really nice and informative.
PHP Training in Chennai

Vignesh PV said...

This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative.. android Training in Chennai

Abiya Carol said...

Very nice post here and thanks for latest smartphone applications it .I always like and such a super colors of phone for these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great models and different kinds of the more information's.

AWS Training in Chennai